Thursday, November 21, 2019

Dr Maximilian Eder in München

After completing a medical internship, I was already aware that I would like to undertake operational work because I enjoyed the manual work and the directly visible result of my treatment was important to me. During my studies I had the possibility of a microsurgical breast reconstruction with own tissue of my future clinic director and doctoral supervisor, Univ.-Prof. Biemer, to attend the hospital on the right Isar in Munich. I was fascinated by the complexity of the procedure and the need to be able to imagine the end result in three dimensions even before the operation began. Already during the viewing I was able to anticipate the next steps of the procedure and thus the decision for the Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery was already fixed during my studies.

Check the presentation here: https://www.slideshare.net/Aestheticeder/dr-maximilian-eder-plastischer-chirurg


No comments:

Post a Comment